Prep Time: 20 minutes
- ¼ cup your favorite Gustare Extra Virgin Olive Oil varietal
- 3 tbsp. Gustare Apricot Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ tsp. grated fresh ginger
- ½ tsp. lemon zest
- 2 tbsp. chopped peanuts (optional)
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into julienne strips
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced or chopped
- ½ cup thinly sliced scallions with tops
- 1 head Boston lettuce leaves, rinsed and patted dry
- For dressing, combine oil, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, zest and sugar in small bowl. Whisk until well blended; add peanuts if desired, set aside.
- Place carrots, bell pepper, cucumber, radishes and scallions into small serving bowls.
- To serve lettuce wraps, top each lettuce leaf with salad ingredients; drizzle with dressing and roll up. Enjoy!
Tip: For a main dish meal, add 3 cups shredded, cooked chicken.