Recipe courtesy of Gustare Olive Oils & Vinegars
- ¼ cup your favorite Gustare Extra Virgin Olive Oil varietal
- 3 tbsp. Gustare Apricot Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ tsp. grated fresh ginger
- ½ tsp. lemon zest
- 2 tbsp. chopped peanuts (optional)
For dressing, combine oil, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, zest and sugar in small bowl. Whisk until well blended; add peanuts if desired, set aside.
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into julienne strips
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced or chopped
- ½ cup thinly sliced scallions with tops
- 1 head Boston lettuce leaves, rinsed and patted dry
Place carrots, bell pepper, cucumber, radishes and scallions into small serving bowls.
To serve lettuce wraps, top each lettuce leaf with salad ingredients; drizzle with dressing and roll up. Enjoy!
For a main dish meal, add 3 cups shredded, cooked chicken.