Active Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
Yield: 8 cups
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup pistachios
- 1 cup pepitas
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. cardamom
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup Gustare Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for brushing sheet tray
- 3 tbsp. Gustare Apricot Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup dried cherries
- ½ cup dried apricots, cut into thin strips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Brush sheet tray with Blood Orange olive oil and set aside.
- Combine all dry ingredients, except dried fruit, in large bowl. Set aside.
- In separate bowl, stir together honey, Blood Orange olive oil, balsamic, and vanilla extract. Pour over dry ingredients and stir well to coat.
- Spread evenly onto prepared sheet tray. Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes to minimize clumping and prevent burning.
- Add dried cherries and apricots to granola after baking. Enjoy!