Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 1 pound flounder, finely diced
- ¼ cup minced shallots
- ½ cup Gustare Piedmont Honey & Pepper Balsamic
- Juice of 2 limes
- Zest of 1 lime
- ½ bottle Blue Moon beer (the remainder for the cook!)
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into very thin, 1-inch strips
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- In a large, non-reactive bowl, add fish, shallots, balsamic vinegar, lime juice, zest, and beer. Cover with wrap and refrigerate for 1½ hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and add remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Serve in chilled martini glasses with chili spiced crackers or your favorite tortilla chips. Enjoy!