Prep Time: 15 minutes
“Cook” Time: 1½ hours
- 1 pound flounder, small diced
- ¼ cup minced shallots
- ½ cup Gustare Piedmont Honey & Pepper Balsamic Vinegar
- Juice of 2 limes
- Zest of 1 lime
- ½ bottle Blue Moon beer (the remainder for the cook!)
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into very thin 1-inch strips
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- ¼-½ tsp. sea salt (use ¼ tsp. at a time and correct, if needed)
- ¼ tsp. black pepper, freshly ground
- In a large, non-reactive bowl, add fish, shallots, balsamic vinegar, lime juice, zest, and beer. Cover with wrap and refrigerate for 1½ hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and add remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Serve in chilled martini glasses with chili spiced crackers or your favorite tortilla chips. Enjoy!