Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 8×8 pan
- 1 cup Peanut Butter Sesame Granola
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup peanuts
- ½ cup banana chips, roughly chopped
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp. + 2 tsp. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. + 2 tsp. Gustare Japanese Toasted Sesame Oil
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Mix all dry ingredients in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk together honey, egg, peanut butter, and sesame oil. Pour over dry ingredients and mix well to distribute.
- Pour into 8×8 pan brushed with Japanese Toasted Sesame Oil. Press evenly with spatula to level and flatten, being mindful to fill corners.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool and cut into bars.