Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 delicious libation
- 1 bottle prosecco
- 1 oz. Gustare Honeybell Orange White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 oz. cranberry juice
- 2 fresh raspberries, for garnish
- Lavender coarse grain sugar, for garnish (easily found in craft stores)
- Champagne glass
- Moisten rim of champagne glass. Dip and twist in lavender sugar to evenly coat rim.
- Slowly pour prosecco into glass, allowing foam to recede until glass is ⅔ full.
- Add Honeybell-Orange balsamic and cranberry juice. Stir thoroughly, being certain to disturb any balsamic that initially tends to settle in the bottom of the glass.
- Finish with the addition of 2 raspberries. Enjoy with someone special. Xo!