Recipe courtesy of Gustare Olive Oils & Vinegars
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 banana
- ½ cup chopped pineapple, frozen
- ½ cup chopped mango, frozen
- 1 inch fresh ginger root, peeled
- 3 tbsp. Gustare Honey-Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
Process all ingredients in blender until smooth and well incorporated. Enjoy immediately!
Note: Avoid using ice in smoothies. It melts and simply dilutes flavor. Instead, freeze portions of fresh fruit for later use in smoothies. In this case, the recipe’s half cup of pineapple, if frozen, is all you’ll need to ensure the resulting drink will be ice cold, thick and incredibly flavorful.