Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: Two margaritas
- ¼ tsp. chipotle powder, plus an extra pinch
- 1 tbsp. sea salt
- 4 ozs. fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 4 ozs. silver tequila
- 2 ozs. Gustare Grapefruit Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 ozs. fresh orange
- 2 small pinches chipotle powder
- Several pink grapefruit wedges
- 2 chilled glasses
- Mix chipotle powder and sea salt in a dish and set aside. Moisten the rims of the glasses with one of the grapefruit wedges. Dip the rims into the chipotle/salt mixture and set aside.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add grapefruit juice, tequila, Grapefruit balsamic, orange juice and chipotle powder. Cover and shake for 10-15 seconds. Strain the margarita into glasses and garnish with grapefruit wedges. Enjoy!