Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- ⅓ cup almonds
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. Gustare Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- pinch sea salt
- small (5-6 inch) wheel of Brie, chilled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place almonds on a small sheet pan and roast for 8-10 minutes. Cool completely. Chop and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine chopped almonds, brown sugar, balsamic and salt.
- Place Brie on parchment- or Silpat-lined sheet pan. Spread nut mixture on top of Brie.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until it’s just about to ooze out of its rind. Serve with a variety of sliced apples and pears. Enjoy!
Note: To prevent apples and pears from turning brown, pour orange juice into a small bowl and set it next to your cutting board. As you cut each fruit slice, dip in orange juice and shake off excess before plating around the baked Brie.