Recipe courtesy of Gustare Olive Oils & Vinegars
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup Gustare Herbes de Provence Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- ¾ tsp. Victoria Gourmet Herbes de Provence Seasoning
- Pinch pressed garlic (approximately ½ clove)
- ¼ tsp. plus ⅛ tsp. sea salt
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper, freshly ground
- Pinch granulated sugar
Process egg and yolk in food processor fitted with steel blade. Within 10-15 seconds, they will pull together and thicken.
Keep processor running and gradually add Herbes de Provence olive oil in very fine stream. Adding oil too quickly will prevent emulsification.
Add lemon juice and garlic. Aioli should be thick and creamy.
Stir in seasonings by hand. Enjoy!