Recipe courtesy of Gustare Olive Oils & Vinegars
- 1 cup plus 1 tbsp. Gustare Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Gustare Oregano Balsamic
- 3 cups sundried tomatoes, not in oil, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh oregano, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper, freshly ground
Combine Garlic olive oil and Oregano balsamic in measuring pitcher and stir to mix well. Set aside.
Place all remaining ingredients in food processor fitted with metal blade.
Begin pulsing ingredients while simultaneously drizzling liquids into food processor. Repeat until combined but not entirely smooth. It is best when it remains a bit chunky! Enjoy!
- Fresh and herbaceous served warm, tossed with pasta, topped with fresh parmesan.
- Spoon over soft cheese on crusty bread.
- Pump up the flavor and body of soups and stews, including tomato, vegetable or minestrone.
- Great condiment for sandwiches, wraps, and paninis.
- Serve with chicken breast or thick-cut fish, such as halibut, cod or swordfish.