Recipe courtesy of Gustare Olive Oils & Vinegars
- 4 cups arugula, washed and spun dry
- 4 fresh or dried figs, stemmed and quartered
- generous shavings of Parmigiano-Reggiano, with your favorite veggie peeler
Place arugula in a large bowl or salad bowl and set aside.
- ¼ cup Gustare Chocolate di Torino Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup Gustare Frantoio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard (smooth)
- ½ clove garlic, finely minced
- ¼ tsp. sea salt, or to taste
- A few gratings of black pepper
Whisk together all vinaigrette ingredients. Pour desired amount over arugula (there may be extra) and toss to coat.
Spoon into individual bowls, sprinkle with figs and cheese shavings.
Add a few final drops of vinaigrette on top of the cheese shavings. Enjoy!