Prep Time: 10 minutes
Inactive Prep Time: 4-6 hours
Cook Time:10 minutes
Ingredients for the Pomegranate Balsamic Grill Sauce
- 1 tbsp. good quality Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- ⅓ cup Gustare Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup Gustare Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3-4 rib-eye steaks, about 1-inch thick
- In a medium bowl, whisk the mustard with the salt and Pomegranate balsamic until blended thoroughly. Slowly drizzle in the Garlic olive oil, whisking quickly and continuously. The marinade should become thick and emulsified.
- In a sealable container or large zip lock bag, place up to four rib-eye steaks and thoroughly coat with the marinade. Refrigerate and marinate for 4-6 hours, turning the steaks at least once during the process.
- Prepare the grill or broiler. Proceed with grilling or broiling the steaks. After cooking to the desired doneness, allow the steaks to rest, loosely covered at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Grill: 6 minutes on first side, turn for an additional 4 minutes for medium.
- Broiler: 8 minutes on first side, turn for an additional 6 minutes for medium.