Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 60-65 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp. Gustare Roasted French Walnut Oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2¼ cup overripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly butter and flour a 9×5-inch loaf pan. Tap out excess flour.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In another large mixing bowl, blend oil, vanilla and brown sugar until well combined. Stir in eggs, one at a time, then bananas until well mixed. Stir in dry mixture and nuts until just moistened.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Let the loaf cool in the pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!