- 1 oz. vodka
- 2 ozs. Bailey’s
- 2 ozs. Kahlua
- 2 ozs. fresh espresso, cooled
- 1 oz. Gustare Dark Chocolate Balsamic
- 1 oz. heavy cream
- Dark chocolate (70%), shaved, for garnish
- Strawberry, for garnish
- Martini glass
- Moisten rim of martini glass. Dip and twist in a bed of shaved dark chocolate to garnish glass.
- Fill shaker with ice and add all ingredients. Cover and shake vigorously until slightly foamy.
- Drizzle additional drops of Dark Chocolate balsamic or chocolate syrup into martini glass and and swirl to create design on interior of glass.
- Strain drink from shaker to fill martini glass. Attach a strawberry onto rim for a pop of color.
- Replace the strawberry garnish with a chocolate-covered strawberry garnish.
- Mash four strawberries very well in bottom of shaker, extracting maximum juice and flavor, then fill the shaker with ice.
- Substitute Kahlua for Creme de Cocoa and omit espresso.
- Float thinly sliced strawberry pieces in finished drink.