Recipe courtesy of Gustare Olive Oils & Vinegars
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
SERVES/YIELD: Two 10-oz. cocktails, or maybe just one 20-oz. cocktail!
- 2 ozs. pineapple juice
- 3 ozs. cream of coconut
- ½ cup frozen pineapple, chopped
- 2 ozs. Gustare Coconut Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 ozs. coconut rum
- 1 oz. South Hollow Spirits’ Twenty Boat Dark Spiced Rum, divided
- 2 cups ice
- Toasted coconut, for garnish (optional)
- Pineapple wedge, for garnish (optional)
Freeze cocktail glass or glasses.
Process juice, cream of coconut, pineapple, balsamic, coconut rum, half-ounce dark rum, and ice in blender until thick, smooth, and frosty.
Moisten rim of cocktail glass and dip in toasted coconut to coat.
Add remaining half ounce of dark rum to glass and top with cocktail. Dark rum will swirl through colada for a festive presentation and a surprising blast of flavor in every sip.
Garnish with pineapple wedge. Enjoy!