Active Prep Time: 10 minutes
Inactive Prep Time: Several hours or overnight
- 1 200ml bottle Gustare Honeybell Orange Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup water
- Zest and juice of 1 (honeybell) orange
- Orange twists for garnish
- Chilled dessert dishes or martini glasses
- Mix all ingredients and pour into an 8-inch pan. Cover with wrap and freeze until mixture begins to set, about 30 minutes. Uncover and rake a fork over the surface to begin loosening ice crystals. Return to the freezer. Continue raking the surface every 30 minutes until the mixture is a fluffy frozen granita.
- Spoon granita into chilled dishes and garnish with a twist of orange. Enjoy!
Note: Granita can be made ahead and kept frozen for a few days.