- 4 cups packaged coleslaw mix
- ⅔ cup dried cranberries
- ⅔ cup Gustare Herbes de Provence Aioli
- 2½ tbsp. Gustare Cape Cod Cranberry-Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper, freshly ground
- Combine coleslaw and dried cranberries in medium bowl.
- Add Herbes de Provence Aioli and toss to coat well.
- Add Cape Cod Cranberry-Pear balsamic and stir.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss to distribute evenly. Enjoy!
To add some extra vibrant color to this crunchy side dish, try using a red cabbage-based coleslaw mix. It’s an instant pop of color and flavor to accompany pork or top a slider. Enjoy the possibilities!