Active Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 15-20 minutes
Yield: 4 cups
- 4 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1⅓ tsp. garlic powder
- 1⅓ tsp. chipotle chili powder
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 pounds unsalted peanuts
- 2 tbsp. Gustare Chipotle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 tbsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine spice mixture and set aside.
- Bring Chipotle olive oil, butter, and honey to boil over medium-high heat. Pour over peanuts and stir to coat.
- Spread in single layer on sprayed sheet tray. Bake 15-20 minutes, until golden and fragrant, stirring nuts halfway through baking to prevent burning.
- Toss nuts in spice mix while hot, then return to sheet tray to cool to room temperature.