Prep Time: 20-25 minutes
Bake Time: 1-1½ hours
- 1 cup Gustare Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Gustare Oregano Balsamic Vinegar
- 2-3 cloves minced or pressed fresh garlic
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. salt
- 5 pounds uncooked chicken wings
- In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients to create the sauce. Add chicken wings and toss to coat. Cover bowl with clear wrap and marinate in sauce overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread chicken wings in single layer onto 1-2 sheet trays, allowing them to sit on just a small amount of marinade to prevent sticking. This ensures a crisp exterior. Bake uncovered 1½ hours, turning wings every 30 minutes, until golden, crispy, and delicious. Enjoy!