Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Yield: Approximately 1½ cup
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tsp. Gustare 18-Year Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- Gently bring heavy cream and brown sugar to a boil over medium heat. Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Continue to cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally to prevent burning, until sauce reduces to 1 cup, approximately 20 minutes.
- Add condensed milk and stir to combine.
- Strain through fine mesh strainer or chinois.
- Add 18-Year Traditional balsamic and stir.
- Serve warm or reheat and enjoy! It’s perfect as a dip for our Blood Orange Espresso Churros.