Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Cook time: 1 minute
Yield: 1½ cups
- one 19-oz can Cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/8 C Gustare Coratina EV Olive Oil, plus more for processing and finishing
- 1 Tblsp. Gustare Pepperoncino-Garlic EV Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- ¼ tsp. finely chopped fresh Rosemary
- ½ tsp. finely chopped fresh sage
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 sundried tomato, chopped
Gustare Coratina EV Olive Oil, for drizzling
Option: a sprinkle of finely chopped fresh parsley
- In a medium skillet, over medium-high, heat 1/8 cup of Coratina olive oil and Pepperoncino-Garlic olive oil until just shimmering. Add garlic, rosemary and sage, stirring constantly, until fragrant and the garlic just beginning to look a little golden, about 1 minute. Turn off heat, add beans and toss to coat.
- Transfer beans to the bowl of a food processor fitted with steel blade. Add 1 tblsp Coratina and 1 tblsp water, salt and pepper. Process to your desired smoothness.
- Stir in chopped sundried tomato.
- Spoon bean spread onto a small serving platter, drizzle with more Coratina olive oil and serve with sliced baguette, crackers, or veggie sticks. Enjoy!
- Place thin slices of baguette on a baking sheet. Brush with Coratina olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Bake at 400° for about 10 minutes or until lightly toasted.