Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: Approximately 2½ cups
- 1½ pounds ripe, fresh Roma, cherry or tomatoes, seeded and chopped*
- 1 ear sweet corn, kernels removed or 1 cup frozen sweet corn, thawed
- 1 tbsp. Gustare Cilantro-Roasted Onion Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 scallions, chopped (white and light green parts)
- 2 tbsp. red onion, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- Zest of one lime
- 1 tbsp. lime juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ tsp. sea salt, or to taste
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1-2 tbsp. Gustare Piedmont Honey & Pepper Balsamic
- Warm Cilantro-Roasted Onion olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add corn and sauté 2-3 minutes, until just golden. Allow to cool in separate bowl.
- Prep salsa while corn is cooling. Combine all remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add cooled corn and stir gently. Chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Option: Blend in 1 avocado, diced.
*or seeded and pulsed in a food processor until desired consistency