Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 cups
- 1 tbsp. Gustare Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups shelled pepitas
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 large egg white, beaten until foamy
- 1 tbsp. Gustare Cinnamon-Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush baking sheet with olive oil and set aside.
- Toss all ingredients together in a medium bowl. Spread mixture onto prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Bake until pepitas are golden and dry, stirring every 5 minutes for approximately 15 minutes.
- Separate any clumps while still warm. Cool completely. Enjoy!