Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 3 cups
- 1 cup plus 1 tbsp. Gustare Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Gustare Oregano Balsamic
- 3 cups sundried tomatoes, not in oil, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh oregano, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper, freshly ground
- Combine Garlic olive oil and Oregano balsamic in measuring pitcher and stir to mix well. Set aside.
- Place all remaining ingredients in food processor fitted with metal blade.
- Begin pulsing ingredients while simultaneously drizzling liquids into food processor. Repeat until combined but not entirely smooth. It is best when it remains a bit chunky! Enjoy!
- Fresh and herbaceous served warm, tossed with pasta, topped with fresh parmesan.
- Spoon over soft cheese on crusty bread.
- Pump up the flavor and body of soups and stews, including tomato, vegetable or minestrone.
- Great condiment for sandwiches, wraps, and paninis.
- Serve with chicken breast or thick-cut fish, such as halibut, cod or swordfish.