- 1 15-oz can chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 1 tbsp. Gustare Harissa Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. 1830 Sea Salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper, freshly ground, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse chickpeas and lay out on a tea towel or paper towels and pat to dry well.
- In a medium bowl, add olive oil, seas salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Add chickpeas and toss to coat evenly. Pour out onto baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes, shaking the pan halfway through to be sure all the beans crisp evenly but keeping the beans in a single layer.
- Remove from oven and let cool for five minutes. Transfer to a small, shallow serving dish and serve immediately. Enjoy with an ice cold beer!