Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- 3 tbsp. Gustare Harissa Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 baguette, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix olive oil and seasoning. Add bread cubes and toss until evenly coated. Spread onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan and transfer to a dish for serving on salad, soup or simply for snacks. Enjoy!
Note: Try using your favorite Gustare varietal or flavor-infused extra virgin olive oil to achieve your desired result.