Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
- ¼ cup Gustare Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp. Gustare Japanese Toasted Sesame Oil
- 3 tbsp. Gustare Honey-Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper, freshly ground
- 1½ pounds salmon
- 1 tbsp. fresh chives, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine Blood Orange olive oil, Japanese Toasted Sesame oil, Honey-Ginger balsamic vinegar, garlic, zest, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Whisk until blended. Add salmon to a large zip lock bag and pour the marinade over.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Preheat your grill. Using a disposable aluminum pan, put salmon in the pan and place on grill. Cook for 10-12 minutes (for salmon approximately 1-inch thick) or when easily flaked when tested with a fork. Adjust cook time according to thickness. Remove from grill to a serving platter and sprinkle with chopped chives. Enjoy!