Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 9 cups
- 4 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 4 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. cloves
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp. sea salt
- ½ cup Gustare Roasted French Walnut Oil
- ¼ cup Gustare Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar
- 1½ cup dried apple rings, roughly chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients, except dried fruit, in large bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk together Roasted French Walnut oil, Red Apple balsamic and agave nectar. Pour over dry ingredients and stir to coat.
- Spread onto sheet tray brushed with walnut oil. Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes to minimize clumping and prevent burning.
- Add dried apples and raisins to granola after baking. Enjoy!