Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- 2 tbsp. Gustare Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 pound thick-sliced bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a baking rack on a sheet pan and arrange the bacon in a single layer on the rack. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the bacon begins to brown.
- Remove the pan and beware of hot fat in the baking pan. Brush the bacon (top only) with the balsamic vinegar.
- Return to the oven and bake for 5-8 minutes, until the bacon is a crisp and brown. Remove from oven and transfer to a paper lined plate. Serve warm. Enjoy!