Total Time: 60 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 45 minutes
- 1 tbsp. Gustare Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Plums, in ½-inch dice
- Zest of 1 orange
- 2 tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp. Gustare Apricot Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup old fashioned oats; ¼ cup whole and ¼ cup ground in food processor
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp. nutmeg, ginger and cloves
- ⅛ tsp. sea salt
- 3 tbsp. cold unsalted butter, diced
- ¼ sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush baking dish with Blood Orange olive oil and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add plums, zest, orange juice, Apricot balsamic and stir to combine. In a small bowl, combine oats, oat flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and salt. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until well combined and clumps form.
- Pour fruit mixture into prepared gratin or baking dish. Top with the crumble mixture, patting lightly. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until browned on top and bubbling. Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Serving Suggestion: Top with vanilla bean ice cream!