Active Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 8×8 pan
- 1 cup Gustare Pistachio, Apricot & Cherry Granola (be sure to use gluten-free oats when making it)
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats*
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats, finely ground**
- 1 cup pistachios
- ¼ cup dried apricots, cut into thin strips
- ¼ cup dried cherries
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ⅓ cup honey
- ⅓ cup Gustare Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for brushing
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Process ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats in food processor until ground to flour-like consistency.
- Combine all dry ingredients, including ground oats, in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk together honey, egg, and Blood Orange olive oil. Pour over dry ingredients and mix well to distribute.
- Pour into 8×8 pan brushed with Blood Orange olive oil. Press evenly with spatula to level and flatten, being mindful to fill corners.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Cool and cut into bars. Enjoy!
*While oats themselves do not contain gluten, they are frequently grown or processed in the vicinity of wheat and other gluten-containing products and are therefore subject to cross-contamination. Gluten-free oats are available in the health food section of most supermarkets.
**You may substitute ½ cup gluten-free oat flour for the ground oats and skip step No. 2 in the directions.