Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: Two 10-oz. cocktails, or maybe just one 20-oz. cocktail!
- 2 ozs. pineapple juice
- 3 ozs. cream of coconut
- ½ cup frozen pineapple, chopped
- 2 ozs. Gustare Coconut Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 ozs. coconut rum
- 1 oz. South Hollow Spirits’ Twenty Boat Dark Spiced Rum, divided
- 2 cups ice
- Toasted coconut, for garnish (optional)
- Pineapple wedge, for garnish (optional)
- Freeze cocktail glass or glasses.
- Process juice, cream of coconut, pineapple, balsamic, coconut rum, half-ounce dark rum, and ice in blender until thick, smooth, and frosty.
- Moisten rim of cocktail glass and dip in toasted coconut to coat.
- Add remaining half ounce of dark rum to glass and top with cocktail. Dark rum will swirl through colada for a festive presentation and a surprising blast of flavor in every sip.
- Garnish with pineapple wedge. Enjoy!