Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 3 tbsp. Gustare Herbes de Provence Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper, freshly ground
- ½ pound large shrimp (approximately 15), peeled and deveined, leaving tails intact
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, thyme and seasonings. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- With a slotted spoon or tongs, remove the shrimp and place on a baking sheet in a single layer. Roast for 5 minutes or until just pink. Enjoy!
Note: Perch a roasted shrimp to the rim of a glass of Gazpacho, or skewer a few shrimp to balance across the rim.