Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 48 chips
- 3 tbsp. Gustare Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 4 whole wheat pita breads (8 ozs. total), split in half horizontally to eliminate pocket
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Whisk together Garlic olive oil and lime juice.
- Brush rough underside of pita bread generously with Garlic olive oil mixture. Be certain to stir mixture prior to each brush to prevent juice from separating and sinking to the bottom.
- Stack and cut rounds into 6 wedges each. Spread onto sheet tray in single layer, season with salt and pepper, and bake 15-18 minutes, or until golden and crisp. Store in airtight container up to a week. Enjoy with Gustare’s Chipotle Hummus!