Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 16-oz. smoothie
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup peach nectar
- ¾ cup fresh strawberries, hulled, halved, frozen
- 1 fresh kiwi, peeled
- 2 tbsp. toasted coconut
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. Gustare Ripe Summer Peach Balsamic Vinegar
Process all ingredients in blender until smooth and well incorporated. Enjoy immediately!
- Avoid using ice in smoothies. It melts and simply dilutes flavor. Instead, freeze portions of fresh fruit for later use in smoothies. In this case, the recipe’s half cup of pineapple, if frozen, is all you’ll need to ensure the resulting drink will be ice cold, thick and incredibly flavorful.
- Substitute 3 tbsp. Gustare Coconut Balsamic Vinegar for a sweet tropical escape