Yield: 1 cocktail
- Martini glass
- ½ oz. Amaretto
- ½ oz. Gustare Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 oz. Grey Goose vodka
- 1½ oz. fresh espresso, cooled
- ½ oz. heavy cream
- ½ oz. espresso infused simple syrup (see below) bittersweet chocolate, finely grated for garnish
- Fill martini glasses with ice, halfway with water and refrigerate.
- Fill shaker halfway with ice, Amaretto, balsamic, vodka, espresso, cream, and simple syrup. Shake, shake, shake!
- Remove the chilled glasses from the fridge and empty. Pour Mochatini into glass.
- Garnish with chocolate gratings. Enjoy!
Ingredients/Directions for Espresso Infused Simple Syrup:
1 cup water
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tbsp. espresso beans
Put water and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil to dissolve sugar. Remove from heat, add espresso beans and cover for 30 minutes to infuse.