Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 1 ripe cantaloupe
- 4 slices of prosciutto, chopped
- Gustare Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp. fresh chives, finely chopped
- With a sharp knife, remove melon rind and cut into 1-inch slices, removing seeds. Cube.
- Divide melon cubes among individual, chilled dishes. Dress each dish with chopped prosciutto.
- Drizzle with Fig balsamic and sprinkle with chives. Enjoy!
Note: Gustare Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil works well in place of Fig balsamic. You can use 1-2 tbsp. of fresh, chopped basil in place of chives.