Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- ¼ cup Gustare Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup mixed, pitted olives of your choice, chopped
- ½ cup Spicy Pickled Winter Vegetables, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped Peppadew peppers
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- ½ tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 2 tbsp. Gustare Sherry Reserva Wine Vinegar
- 10-inch round Italian bread
- ¼ pound Genoa salami, thinly sliced
- ¼ pound provolone, thinly sliced
- ¼ pound mortadella, thinly sliced
- ¼ pound mozzarella, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, combine Tuscan Herb olive oil, olives, pickled vegetables, peppers, parsley, garlic, seasoning, and Sherry Wine vinegar.
- Using a serrated knife, cut bread round in half horizontally. Open the bread on a work surface. Pull out some of the interior to accommodate the filling ingredients. Spoon the olive salad mixture on each half.
- Beginning with the bottom half, layer all of the salami followed by provolone, mortadella and mozzarella. Add the top half and cut into quarters. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Note: The wrapped muffuletta can be kept at room temperature for 2 hours and refrigerated for up to 2 days.