Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: Approximately 1 hour, 20-25 minutes
- 2 butternut squash, seeded, and quartered lengthwise OR peeled, seeded, and chopped into 1-inch pieces (approximately 3 cups)
- ⅓ cup Gustare New England Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Gustare Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for brushing
- 1 tbsp. Gustare Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1½ tbsp. fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Zest of 1 orange
- ¾ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk New England Maple balsamic, olive oils and seasonings together in medium bowl.
- Add squash to bowl. Toss to coat well.
- Transfer quarters or spread chunks in single layer in shallow baking dish brushed with olive oil. Be sure to drizzle any additional liquid evenly over squash.
- Roast, uncovered, approximately 1 hour and 20-25 minutes, stirring and basting squash every 15-20 minutes, until caramelized, with slightly crisp edges, and fork-tender flesh.