Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 2 pounds lobster meat cut into ½-inch chunks (approximately 4 steamed lobsters – 1½ pounds each, or ¼ pound per person for lobster rolls)
- ¼ cup celery, minced
- ½ tbsp. minced shallot Herbes de Provence Aioli
- Pinch of sea salt black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- Tender, leafy lettuce of your choice
- 8 hot dog buns – toasted or not
In a large mixing bowl, combine lobster meat, celery, onion, 2 tablespoons of Herbes de Provence Aioli, salt, and pepper, to taste. You can always add more aioli, if desired. Line the buns with some lettuce, fill with lobster salad and finish with a generous grating of black pepper. Enjoy!
Notes: For ease in the kitchen, ask your fish market to steam, crack and split the lobsters. It saves time, eliminates some of the mess and you won’t feel as guilty!