- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- ⅓ cup/plus walnuts
- ¼ tsp. sea salt, or to taste
- ½ cup Gustare Persian Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil plus more for brushing
- 3 tbsp. fresh orange juice
- Zest of 1 orange
- ¼ cup grated Parmigiano cheese
- 15 sweet mini peppers, assorted colors
- 4½ oz. cream cheese
- 4½ oz. goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of a food processor add cilantro, garlic, walnuts, sea salt, Persian Lime olive oil, orange juice, zest, and Parmigiano and pulse to your desired consistency. Pulse more for very smooth or less for more textured consistency.
- Cut approximately ¼ inch from the stem end of each pepper, remove the cap and set aside. Remove any seeds with a small spoon.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and goat cheese until very smooth. Spoon into a disposable piping bag or Ziploc sandwich bag with a corner cut off and pipe mixture into each pepper. Add a dab to the inside of each pepper cap to “glue” onto the filled pepper to help it remain in place while roasting.
- Arrange filled peppers on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Roast for 10 minutes or until just tender and beginning to brown. Remove to a serving platter and drizzle with pesto. Enjoy!