This dressing tastes like summer and sunshine. Equally bright, fruity, herbaceous and flavorful, the use of the entire lemon creates a textural jubilee that literally dances across your tongue.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yields: 1 cup
Dietary Specifications: dairy free, vegetarian, gluten free
- 1 whole lemon, washed and dried
- ¼ cup Gustare Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Mill Press Lemon Honey with Nuts
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 tbsp. plus 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. 1830 Sea Salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup Gustare Milanese Gremolata Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cut ends off of lemon and discard. Slice thinly and remove seeds. Chop slices into a fine, even dice. Place in a salad dressing shaker with airtight lid.
- Add Gustare Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar, honey and all seasonings. Stir to combine.
- Add Gustare Milanese Gremolata olive oil. Shake well and enjoy.
Note: This dressing is thick and chunky, with lots of body, allowing it to maintain its emulsion long after other vinaigrettes separate.