Prep Time: 15 minutes
Inactive Prep: 2 hours
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup Gustare Herbes de Provence Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for pan
- ⅓ cup Gustare Lavender Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 12 rib chops
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- Fresh rosemary sprig for garnish
- Prepare marinade by combining Herbes de Provence olive oil, Lavender balsamic, garlic, and rosemary. Arrange rib chops in shallow baking dish. Pour marinade over chops, turning to coat well. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours, flipping once halfway through.
- Allow chops to come to room temperature prior to grilling. Remove from marinade and discard all garlic slices to prevent burning. Season chops generously, both sides, with salt and pepper.
- Heat grill pan over medium heat and season with 1 tablespoon Herbes de Provence olive oil. Grill chops for 5 minutes total, turning once (for medium rare). Let chops rest on a platter, covered in foil until ready to serve. Garnish with a rosemary sprig for a wonderful presentation. Enjoy!
Note: If grilling, be sure to oil the grates to avoid sticking. Grill 2-3 minutes per side, depending upon your desired doneness.