Prep Time: 20 minutes
Inactive Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 4-5 minutes
Serves: 4-6 as an appetizer
- Juice of ½ lime
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 oz. Gustare Chipotle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 oz. Gustare Honey-Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp. fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- In small bowl, combine lime juice, garlic, olive oil, balsamic, cilantro, salt and pepper. Taste and correct for seasoning.
- Add the shrimp and toss to thoroughly coat. Cover and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat indoor grill pan to medium high. Brush lightly with olive oil to avoid sticking.
- Place shrimp on hot grill pan for 1-2 minutes on each side, depending on size. Plate onto serving dish and enjoy!
Note: Grill outdoors using vegetable basket or presoaked wooden skewers.