Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- 2 pounds butternut squash, peeled, seeded and diced into 1-inch pieces (about 3 cups)
- ⅓ cup Herbs di Napoli Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Gustare Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil or your favorite Gustare extra virgin olive oil varietal
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. On a large sheet pan lined with parchment or Silpat, add the squash in a single layer.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and balsamic until well blended. Drizzle over squash and sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper, to taste. Toss gently.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through until golden, caramelized and tender. Correct for seasoning and enjoy!
Note: Substitute Gustare New England Maple Balsamic Vinegar for Herbs di Napoli if desired