Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 ¼ – 1 ½ hours
Dietary Specifications: vegan, gluten free
- 2 cups multi-bean soup combination (I used Bob’s Red Mill 13-Bean Soup Mixture)
- 2 tbsp. Gustare Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil*
- ½ large onion, diced
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 large cloves garlic, pressed
- 5 cups vegetable broth
- 14 ½ oz can fire roasted diced tomatoes with garlic
- 4 oz frozen spinach (no need to thaw)
- 2 ½ tsp. Jansal Valley Chile-Lime Powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. 1830 Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- Soak beans in water overnight. Rinse and drain excess water before use. Set aside.
- Heat Gustare Garlic Olive Oil in stock pot over medium heat.
- Once hot, add onion, celery and garlic. Sauté 8-10 minutes, or until tender.
- Add broth, drained beans and all remaining ingredients. Stir.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 1 ¼ – 1 ½ hours, stirring occasionally, until beans are tender but still maintain their shape. Serve and enjoy!