Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
- ½ cup fresh baby arugula
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1½ cup fine semolina flour
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ tsp. salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. Gustare Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Combine the arugula and lemon juice in a blender or food processor and process until it forms a fine green paste.
- Place all the dry ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and pulse to combine. Mix ¼ cup of the arugula paste with the eggs and Garlic olive oil. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and pulse until the mixture begins to form a ball. Add a little water if dough is dry. Remove dough from the bowl, knead until smooth on a lightly floured work surface. Form into a ball and let rest, covered for at least 1 hour. This dough can be rolled out by hand or in a pasta machine as directed for your desired shape.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Stir in a generous handful of salt and the fresh pasta. Cook for 2 minutes, drain well. Serve with your favorite sauce or olive oil. Enjoy!
- Top with Creamy Garlic Mushroom Sauce
- Add a liberal drizzle of Garlic olive oil, lots of black pepper and a dusting of Parmigiano cheese
- Or serve with your favorite marinara sauce