Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40-45 minutes
- 3 cups kale, rinsed, stemmed and roughly chopped
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and quartered
- Sea salt
- 6 tbsp. Gustare Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ½ tsp. black pepper, freshly ground
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Brush 9-inch baking dish with 1 tablespoon of Rosemary olive oil and set aside.
- Steam kale for 5-10 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat, add to small bowl and set aside.
- Choose a pot large enough to hold the potatoes and cool water to cover. Add ½ tablespoon sea salt, cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and leave the lid askew cooking for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Drain, add to a large bowl and mash. Stir in 4 tablespoons Rosemary olive oil, egg, ½ tsp. sea salt, pepper, kale, and scallions until well blended.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish smoothing top evenly with a knife or spatula. Brush lightly with remaining tablespoon of Rosemary olive oil. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until just golden. Enjoy!