Prep Time: 20-25 minutes
Inactive Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 6 ozs. Gustare Coconut Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 ozs. Gustare Persian Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 small chile of your choice, finely chopped
- tbsp. garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine first six ingredients in a shallow dish. Add shrimp, turning to coat well. Marinate for 10-15 minutes at room temperature.
- Remove from marinade and place on lightly oiled baking dish. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bake for 5 minutes, depending on size of shrimp.
Note: Shrimp can also be grilled on pre-soaked skewers for 1-2 minutes on each side depending on their size